My name is Iris Coldibelli and I consider myself now an experience strategist for brands. My goal is to help them find new ways to connect with their consumers.
The world keeps changing and the challenges facing brands every day increases. Today only traditional communication campaigns are not enough to build a brand and solidify it. It takes a constant effort to be part of people’s lives.
Service platforms, branded content strategies, social media activation, paid media, whatever the chosen tools, the final object is to build a strong conection with the consumer through integrated experience design to converge user needs and the goals and values of the brand.
Engagement is the word of time. And to achieve it we need to create moments that enrich people’s lives, make them smile and put that brand on the left pocket of shirt next to the heart.
- Strategic Planning and Brand Communication
- User & Consumer Insights
- Design Thinking and Innovation Management
- User Experience Design
- Information Architecture and Strategic Concept
- Content Strategy & Storytelling
- Social Media as a strategic business tool
- Methodologies and Tools Used: Mindmapping, Wireframing, Sketching Notes, Spider Rates, Card Sorting, Paper Prototype, Qualis Research and Quantis, Personas, Web Analytics among others
- Domain agile methodologies like Scrum: Scrum Master Certification and PO.
- Knowledge and concepts also in the disciplines: Mobile Marketing, Project Management, e-CRM and Analytics, Technology, SEO and Social Media.
- WMccann Worldgroup #2010-atual#
Planning & UX Director
Clients served: Nestlé, MasterCard, Centrum, Advil, STRESStabs, Caltrate, Nikon, HP, Leroy Merlin, Grendene, Kraft e Deca.
- MRM Worldwide – McCann Worldgroup #2008-2010#
User Experience Director
Clients served: Cadbury, GM, LG Nortel, Nestlé, MasterCard, Banco Real/Santander, HBO, Intel, Microsoft e Wyeth.
- Ogilvy Interactive #2005-2008#
User Experience Manager
Clients served: IBM, Dove, Hellmann’s, DHL, Telefônica, Amex, Banco Real, Confort, Motorola, Lenovo, Orloff, entre outros.
- Integrada Negócios em Comunicação #2004-2005#
Content Manager & UX Planner
Clients served: Marcyn Lingerie – Schain Empreendimentos – Damovo Integradora de TI – Editora Abril – Revista Sexy – BankBoston.
- Broadnet Serviços Interativos #2003-2003#
Clients served: Tigre, Eletromar, Tintas Coral, FAME, Pirelli, Votorantin, Gerdau, Eliane, Vedacit e Quartzolit
- Diagrama Interactive #2002-2003#
Redatora On-line / Arquiteta de Informação
Clients served: Telefônica VPG, Coats Corrente e Confecção Louise Bernard.
- VCR Comunicação e Marketing #2000-2002#
Clients served: Governo do Maranhão – Construtora Franere – Companhia Vale do Rio Doce – Amazônia Celular – Companhia Energética do Maranhão – SEBRAE – Banco do Nordeste – Banco do Estado do Maranhão – Brasil +500 – BOB’s – Extrafarma – Long Life – Colégio Pitágoras – Bompreço.
- Argus Comunicação #1998 – 2000#
Redatora / Roteirista
Clients served: Elevadores Atlas – Eletropaulo – Metropolitan Logística – TV Primeira Mão Rotary Club do Alto da Moóca – Inteligência de Marketing.
- Vince Comunicação #1997-1998#
Redatora Junior / Criação
Clients served: Editora Banas – Anglo Latino – Rotary Clube – ABB – HOPE.
courses at the academy
- Postgraduate degree in Interactive Media – SENAC
- Undergraduate Film – FAAP
- Graduate in Advertising – FAAP / UNICEUMA
- Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner
- Design Thinking – ESPM
events, projects and academic activities
Work Graduate “Mobile Navigation for the Pinacoteca do Estado” finalists File 2007
- Contributions in SUMMIT 2008 – Miami – USA – International Meeting on Information Architecture
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd EBAI – São Paulo – Brazil-Brazilian Meeting Information Architecture, working as a proofreader in the third edition.
- Honorary Professor in Information Architecture Courses of Education Jump
- Participation in discussions and roundtables: EBAI 2011
- Banking Scholarship Award of USP, FAAP and ESPM.